Ritz Carlton Hotel Istanbul Turkey
Suzer Plaza, Elmadag, Askerocagi Cad. No: 15 34367 Sisli - Istanbul Turkey
Set in the heart of this fascinating city, The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul interprets the decadence and culture of the historic Ottoman Empire for modern luxury travelers. Overlooking the Bosphorus and only 15 minutes from iconic attractions such as the Blue Mosque, our Istanbul hotel offers five-star amenities including:
- 243 well-appointed guest rooms, including 23 suites and 57 Ritz-Carlton Club Level rooms
- Exceptional dining experiences including Bleu Lounge & Grill
- More than 25,866 square feet of conference rooms and event spaces
- The Ritz Carlton Spa, featuring a traditional Turkish hammam, a mosaic-tiled indoor pool, outdoor facilities and a fitness centre
- Conveniently located near the Istanbul cruise port
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Guest rooms and suites at our Istanbul hotel offer impeccable service, indulgent amenities and breathtaking Bosphorus views.
Club Level: Those who wish to enhance their travel experience can enjoy extra measures of luxury and comfort on the newly renovated Club Lounge, where the personalized services of a dedicated concierge are always attentive to guests' needs and preferences. The club's elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites offer a wealth of exclusive amenities. In addition to gilded beds and decorations reflecting the Ottoman taste and style are modern conveniences that include anti-allergenic pillows, an extended selection of personal toiletries and Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. Served in the exclusive environs of The Club Lounge are five complimentary food and beverage presentations, ranging from continental breakfasts and lunchtime snacks to cocktails with hors d'oeuvres and evening cordials and desserts. Two cabriolet cars are also exclusively at the disposal of Club Lounge guests offering a uniquely stylish way for urban explorers to enjoy the city or for corporate guests to get to their next appointment.
Suite: The 22 luxury suites offer a separate living space, king bedroom, guest bath and either park or Bosphorus views.
- Bosphorus view
- King bed
- Oversized, marble main bathroom decorated with Iznik tiles
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Additional guest toilet
- One living room, one bed room
- Multi-lingual interactive flat screen television and CD Player
- Television in the bedroom
- Free Internet (*1 Mbps)
- Computer and fax hook ups
- Multi-line telephones with voice mail
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size)
- Honor bar
- Coffee Machine
- Twice daily maid service
As a crossroads for cultures, Istanbul offers a culinary scene that is rich in diversity. At The Ritz-Carlton, guests can explore both local and international flavors at our collection of restaurants. At the epicentre of elegance, The Lobby Lounge offers a sophisticated setting for traditional afternoon tea or evening cocktails, complemented by ambient music and soft lighting. Stunning views of the Bosphorus, expertly crafted cocktails and signature dishes can be enjoyed at our terrace restaurant, Bleu Lounge & Grill. For a more traditional dining experience, Çintemani Restaurant features a menu of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine and a lavish Sunday.
Featuring splendid views of the Bosphorus, The Lobby Lounge is ideal for meeting friends and colleagues and relaxing over an elegant afternoon tea or evening cocktail. International and traditional tea specialties Natural daylight and evening candle light Light music throughout the day Afternoon tea buffet served daily from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Çintemani Restaurant: Named after one of the most striking design motifs in traditional Ottoman art, Çintemani Restaurant offers delectable tastes along with the grandiose views of the Bosphorus. A la carte selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dinner a la carte menu showcasing local seasonal produce Special Occasion a la carte or buffet dinners and brunches buffet (St. Valentine’s, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father's Day).
The practice of pampering is not new in Istanbul, where history is filled not only with palaces but with hammams. At The Ritz-Carlton Spa, the hammam is modeled on the 16th-century Baths of Roxelana and offers head-to-toe treatments that relax and rejuvenate. Nine additional treatment rooms host our signature and more traditional therapies, which include facials and massages. While visiting the spa, guests are invited to enjoy the indoor pool, with a ceiling of twinkling “stars,” fitness centre, sauna and Jacuzzi. Our hotel is also the only in Istanbul to offer an outdoor spa, featuring a full range of treatments overlooking the Bosphorus. We invite you to experience the spa between 6:30 a.m. and 11 p.m.