Palm Beach Hotel Beirut Lebanon
Ain El Mreiseh, Beirut, Lebanon
As soon as you arrive, you know you've come to the right place. Ten minutes' drive from the airport and a short walk from Downtown Beirut, the Palm Beach Hotel stands tall over the Mediterranean Sea, with Mount Lebanon providing a stunning backdrop in the distance. It is, quite simply, the perfect spot.
Your first impression is confirmed the minute you walk through our doors. The welcome is genuine, the hospitality warm. Even the tasteful decoration and furniture reflect a personal, intimate touch… all of which helps you feel completely at home from the minute you step in.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Almost every room is unique form the 87, and each one embraces you in its own distinct cultural style – from orientalism to western culture, classical to modern. Cozy and accommodating, they were all designed with one priority in mind: your comfort.
Rooftop Pool (Seasonal)
By the time you reach the roof, you're on top of the world. High above the city hustle, the delightful open-air pool is just as tempting under the stars as it is on a hot Beirut afternoon. As is the wonderful atmosphere of the adjacent rooftop bar, where you can unwind with the world at your feet. (Seasonal)
Al Hindi Al Hindi … your Indian Restaurant capacity: 65 persons - open from 12:00 till 23:30. Located in Lebanon's capital, Al Hindi Restaurant has come to represent an inviting atmosphere of modern elegance, comfort and classiness. All of our contemporary and traditional food is cooked with the most natural and finest ingredients, including fresh herbs and exotic spices. Our food, at Al Hindi, is not overly spiced but rather lies in the delicacy of the spicing. In order to be able to satisfy all of your culinary senses, we offer you different levels of spicing for all of the items on this menu. Consider us your home as you experience our hospitability and authentically prepared dishes. We, at AL HINDI, aim to serve you great food of the highest quality …
Wireless Internet Connectivity
24/24 Housekeeping & Room Service
Guest Relations Help
Hotel Services upon Request
Doctors on Call
Two Conference Rooms (Galerie I & 7eme Ciel)
And when you have to do business, the pleasure remains. Our conference rooms seats around 80 people and boasts glorious natural light. A far cry from the dark, stuffy conference rooms you've come to expect.
There is of course a business center as well, located on the ground floor, which covers all your business needs. When you need to rent a laptop or a cell phone, the friendly staff at reception will be happy to serve you.
LCD Projector High Resolution