Prima Palace Hotel Jerusalem Israel
2 Pines Street, Jerusalem 91280, Israel
The Prima Palace Hotel offers a unique blend of modern surroundings with traditional atmosphere, catering to religiously observant visitors. The hotel features luxurious banquet halls and private meeting rooms. In addition to the first rate amenities and comforts provided by this elegantly appointed hotel. it is within easy walking distance of the Kotel and Old City.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
These rooms for singles, couples or families are suitable for couples with up to two children or three adults. Room amenities include a shower/bathtub, personal safe, hair dryer, cable TV with remote, telephone with international direct access dialing, coffee/tea making facilities and air conditioning. Rooms may also include twin beds and a sofa-bed.
Rooms for the disabled The hotel also has a room suitable for guests with disabilities that includes a wide entrance to the bathroom and various accessories such as handrails for optimal ease and comfort. Rooms also include a shower/bathtub, personal safe, hair dryer, cable TV with remote, telephone with international direct access dialing, coffee/tea making facilities and air conditioning. Rooms may also include twin beds and a sofa-bed.
Breakfast and Dinner are served daily, buffet-style in the Shoham and Barrakat Halls on the Hotel’s entrance level. On Shabbat and Holidays, lunch is served, and there is waiter service for all meals.
The hotel’s elegant and intimate lobby provides a welcoming refuge away from the hustle and bustle of the City center. Our courtyard entrance is furnished with tables and chairs and is the perfect place to enjoy tea or coffee in the spring, autumn, and summer evenings.
Synagogue with Sefer Torah, Two Shabbat Elevators, Kashrut: Agudat Yisrael and Jerusalem Rabbinate, Keys: non-electronic. Shabbat clocks are not available.
Shoham and Barakat Rooms:
Two new, luxurious halls facing a sunny, landscaped interior courtyard. Capacity for each room: 150 people at tables; 60 in a “U” formation; 80 in an oval formation; 180 in theater formation.
A grand, spacious ballroom, suitable for family events and receptions. Capacity: 450 people at tables; 200 in a “U” or oval formation; 750 in theater formation. Can be configured as four individual halls, using an acoustic wall system, for smaller groups: capacity 100 people at tables in each divided hall.
A well equipped and luxurious room for meetings or study groups. Capacity: 15 people at a grand table.