Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Prima Kings Hotel Jerusalem Israel
60, King George Street Jerusalem, 94262
Conveniently located in close proximity to both the modern and ancient sites in Jerusalem, the newly renovated Prima Kings Hotel Jerusalem makes it simple for guests to easily access everything that the city has to offer. As the hotel is situated in Rehavia, at the corner of Agron and King George Streets, adjacent to the Great Synagogue, guests can walk to the Old City, as well as various shopping and entertainment districts.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The entire hotel was recently renovated, and its 217 rooms – four of which are handicap accessible – serve as a home away from home for businesspeople, tourists and families. All rooms are air conditioned and have cable television, phone with international dialing access, radio, modem plug-in and refrigerators are available upon request. The rooms include two single beds, as well as a sofa bed or folding bed. The hotel offers eight adjoining rooms, as well as deluxe rooms. Studio rooms, which are very accommodating for extended stays, are large deluxe rooms overlooking the Old City. The hotel’s business rooms feature wireless internet access, a safe deposit box and an electric kettle.
The hotel features conference rooms, lecture rooms and banquet halls that can host various events ranging from family celebrations to seminars and business meetings. The hotel also has an on-site synagogue.