Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Pearl Hotel Jerusalem Israel
Dan Pearl, Zahal Square., Jerusalem, Israel
The Pearl Hotel in Jerusalem brings you right to the heart of Jerusalem where ancient and modern meet. Opposite the hotel are, the golden stones of the Old City with remarkable views of the Citadel of David and Mount Zion The Jaffa Gate, The Western Wall and the city center with elegant stores - all just a walk away.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The hotel has 110 rooms which include 22 Luxury Suites all tastefully arranged with complete support services. Of these, 88 rooms in the first three floors face the New City. The rooms accommodate a maximum of 3 people. Suites are designed for up to 5 persons with a living room and separate, fully equipped dining area and work corner for business travelers. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include international direct dial telephone, safety deposit boxes and TV.
The hotel has an elegant breakfast room with an extraordinary view of the Mediterranean Sea, a lobby bar and an Executive lounge, which can also be used to hold small meetings. Room Service For your convenience, room service is available around the clock if you wish to dine in the comfort and privacy of your room.
The hotel's Executive Lounge can be used to hold small meetings. Our professional staff is on site to assist you in your meeting.
An excellent place to relax in at the end of a long day at work. Enjoy drinks and a snacks overlooking the sea and watching the sunset.
A good place for meetings whilst enjoying drinks and snacks Attire - Casual Seats - 20 people
- High-speed Wi-Fi connection in all guest rooms and public areas
- Bicycles available for personal use (free of charge)
- Laptops available for business or personal use (free of charge)
- Cribs and high chairs
- Babysitting service
- 24/7 security and video surveillance in public areas
- Multi-lingual staff
- Concierge service
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Guest laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Underground parking lot (approx USD $12 per day)
- Express check-in and check-out
- Free international phone calls in the Internet lobby