Mercure Jerusalem Gate Hotel Israel
43, Yirmuyahu Street 94467, Jerusalem, Israel
Jerusalem hotels: old tradition, special atmosphere, warm reception and great Jerusalem hospitality. The Jerusalem Gate Hotel conceptualizes everything that a Jerusalem hotel is and has in the Holy City: It embodies a spirit of health, happiness, high standards of service and amongst all, the true Jewishness of what is specific to a unique Hotel in Jerusalem and its accessibility to any part of the city.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The Jerusalem Gate Hotel is one of the best Jerusalem hotels. It has 9 floors, 298 rooms, standard rooms, to deluxe rooms, singles, doubles, twins and triples for the family. Room Facilities:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Safety systems including sprinklers, smoke detectors and fire alarms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Cable TV with major international channels
- Multiline telephone units with direct dialing
- High speed Wi-Fi internet in all rooms
- All bathrooms have bathtub with shower
- Electronic security locks
- Shaver outlets 110/220 volts
- Handicapped rooms are available upon pre-booking
Overlooking the Grand Lobby, one is able to relax and unwind over a drink of your choice, after a heavy day of touring the Holy City. A wide choice of hot and cold soft beverages and a variety of alcoholic drinks are also available. This area has a warm and soft atmosphere, low lighting and for those lovebirds, this is ideal as a romantic hideaway. For those wishing to view their favorite sporting program, at the other end of this area, a large plasma screen television is on hand to ensure you have the best view. Opening Hours: Everyday 10:00 – 23:00.
Shopping Mall Our Shopping Mall, is a shoppers paradise, with a varied choice of designer stores, pharmacy, hairdressing salon, jewelry stores and for the hungry, who have little time left, a number of fast food outlets, a coffee shop with pastries, light snacks and drinks, for those who just wish to relax and unwind are all available within a 20 second walk from the lobby down the stairwell into the Hotels vast Shopping Mall. Whether it be a gift that was forgotten or a new pair of shoes, a daily workout in our fitness center, our Shopping Mall has everything that the guest may require. Opening Hours: Sunday through Thursday Friday Saturday Closed.
The Grand Lobby stretches from one end of the Hotel to the other, therefore allowing guests the freedom to wander around or sit and enjoy a beverage of their choice. For larger groups of people, this is ideal as a meeting point or just waiting for your transport. Should a guest require something to drink in the morning, this is easily arranged via the Front Desk.
Guest's enjoy their meals, (Buffet Style) which are served daily in this spacious Dining Area, overlooking the entrance to the city. Meal times as follows: Breakfast 06h30 - 10h00 Dinner 18h30 - 20h00 This area is also used for Weddings and Banquets.