Le Meridien Hotel Dead Sea Israel
Mobile Post Ein Boqeq, Dead Sea, Israel 89680
Le Meridien Dead Sea Hotel and Spa is a luxurious venue situated on the west side of the Dead Sea. The spectacular vistas of the Dead Sea itself, as well as glimpses of the misty Judean Mountains of Jordan, are in the distance for an exceptional view. Le Meridien is the largest and most lavish hotel in the Dead Sea area. This is reflected in its extravagant Roman style architecture, completed with marble structures, all combined with a cosmopolitan European ambience. The beautifully laid out pool and sunbathing area dotted with palm trees complete the picture. A shuttle from Le Meridien will take guests to the Ein Bokek beach between 7am and 6pm daily. Each hotel room has breath-taking scenery and you can settle in and expect to be spoiled by the excellent hospitality staff for which the Le Meridien Hotels have become well known for.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Le Meridien offers its guests a choice of 578 air conditioned rooms – all decorated with a homely but modern and comfortable touch. There are rooms specially designed for disabled people.
Restaurants and Dining
Having a satisfying meal is an important part of every holiday, and that is why Le Meridien offers its guests a choice of three different styles of cuisine:
The Bazaar Restaurant
is the hotel’s main dining room and serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily to suit a variety of different tastes and palates;
The Olives restaurant
has been recently renovated and offers a unique barbeque dinners as well as rich breakfast;
The Ein Midbar
is situated in the lobby area of the hotel. Here you can treat yourself to a delicious dairy meal and choose from a carefully selected assortment of drinks; The Splash is a poolside snack bar, which is open during summer season only, so there is no need to interrupt your relaxation by going inside to eat. You can choose from a delicious menu of lightly grilled dishes, or you can simply order some snacks.
As a top class hotel, Le Meridien allows guests to combine their business with pleasure should they wish. The 16th and 17th floors are entirely devoted to business facilities and conference rooms, with guestrooms on the 16th floor made available to adults only. A business lounge, where you can catch up with the day’s business events in relative peace and quiet can be found on the 16th floor. Wi-fi internet is available in all areas of the hotel.
Spa and Health Club
Le Meridien Spa is beautifully designed and laid out over an area of 3 000m² giving you a feeling of freedom and imbuing you with its restorative powers. Everyone knows the healing properties of the Dead Sea – and of course Le Meridien Spa offers numerous treatments for this purpose as well as other popular beauty packages. In addition, guests can make use of the following facilities:
• salt water pool, as well as an outdoor saltwater pool
• wet and dry saunas
• body building and toning gym
• two sulphur pools
• two bubbly Jacuzzis
• air conditioned squash court, mini football field and tennis court.
The Gallery Spa is an exclusive Spa with its own unique treatments in a separate area to the main Spa. Here you can enjoy special pampering, massages and therapeutic experiences in the privacy of this elite setting.
Being a modern hotel, Le Meridien lives up to its reputation with its state of the art Conference Center covering a generous 1 000m². There is also plenty of space should companies require an exhibition venue.