From its location in Givat Ram, the highest point in the city, the hotel offers breathtaking views of the beautiful city of Jerusalem. The hotel is opposite the International Convention Center (Binyeney Ha'Umma) and within walking distance from the museum campus, the Knesset, the Supreme Court, the Spanish Orchard in the Nachlaot neighborhood and the vibrant Mahane Yehuda market, which is quickly filling up with boutiques and stores.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The hotel’s spacious standard rooms are suitable for a couple or a couple with two children. They are located on the 1st to 8th floors with wonderful views of the Red Sea, the lagoon and the hotel pool. Every room is equipped with cable TV, radio, hairdryer, safe, mini bar and tea and coffee kit.
The hotel’s deluxe rooms are suitable for a couple. They are located on the 9th floor of the hotel, with wonderful views of the Red Sea, the lagoon and the hotel pool. Every room is equipped with cable TV, radio, hairdryer, safe, mini bar and tea and coffee kit.
Crowne Plaza Eilat hotel’s spacious studio rooms are designed as a large open space suitable for a couple with two children. The rooms are located on the 1st to 8th floors with views of the Red Sea, Eilat bay and the hotel pool. Every room boasts a large, luxurious bathtub, radio, cable TV, hairdryer, safe, mini bar and tea and coffee kit.
The magnificent junior suites feature a master bedroom and a living room with a lockable interleading, door. These spacious suites are located on the 1st to 8th floors and are suitable for a family with two children. The bathroom features a large bathtub and two basins. Each suite has cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer, mini bar and tea and coffee kit.
The gigantic deluxe suites feature a large balcony with deckchairs, table and chairs and a breathtaking view of the Eilat bay. The suites include an entrance hallway, a guest washroom, an enormous living room with two sleeper couches and a TV table, a large bedroom with an interleading door, and a spacious bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and shower. The deluxe suites are located on the 1st to 6th floors and are suitable for a couple with two children.
The new suite floor offers world-class hospitality and includes the hotel's masterpiece - the Royal suite, which is unequalled in any of the other hotels in Jerusalem and features majestic interior décor to provide the ultimate in aristocratic comfort.
The moment you enter the luxurious, spacious hotel lobby, with its warm lighting, golden colors and marble surfaces, you'll already feel the luxurious ambience. Relax in the lobby with coffee and cake surrounded by guests from all over the world reading newspapers or conducting business meetings and enjoy the cosmopolitan ambience.A gourmet meal at the Kohinoor restaurant, one of Israel's finest Indian restaurants, training with a personal instructor, a massage at the exclusive spa, or a dip in the indoor pool during all seasons of the year will complete the experience.
If you are about to hold a business convention of family function, the refurbished banqueting halls in Jerusalem's most exclusive event complex will host you professionally and leave you with pleasant memories of the hotel.
The Crowne Plaza Jerusalem is a central business crossroad for meetings with businesspeople from around the globe and senior government ministers. The lavish business center will serve you loyally while you're away from your office.
- 396 rooms: standard, deluxe, Club, suites, and rooms for disabled guests.
- Half-Olympic size swimming pool.
- Business center.
- Luxurious spa, gym and tennis courts.Entry to the health club and spa and the use of its facilities (including the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna) is permitted from age 16.
- Kohinoor Restaurant of the Tandoori chain.
- Hamsa Restaurant.
- Dairy Lobby Restaurant.
- Additional services: 24-hour room service, religious services, babysitting, kiddies club, programs for adults, internet access, ironing room and parking.