Crowne Plaza Hotel Dead Sea Israel
Ein Bokek, Dead Sea, 86930, Israel
The hotel offers various spacious, stylish family guest rooms, romantic rooms and luxurious suites all with wonderful views of the Dead Sea from the balcony or panoramic window. The Crowne Plaza Dead Sea offers an abundance of pampering for the body and the soul: unique swimming pools with internal currents, jet-stream corners and waterfalls will keep the kids occupied and keep you cool in the desert heat.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
• 304 guest rooms: standard, deluxe, Crowne, couples floor and various suites.
• Rosemarin Restaurant.
• Unique attraction pool (Closed until further notice)
• Private beach.
• Luxurious health club and spa with a Jacuzzi, gym and saunas.Entry to the health club and spa and the use of its facilities (including the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna) is permitted from age 16.
• Indoor heated Dead Sea water pool.
• Two sulphur pools.
• Views of the Dead Sea from all guest rooms.
• Pool bar.
• Event and convention halls and meeting rooms for up to 600 guests.
• Kiddies club.
• Entertainment team.
• Additional services: room service, religious services, babysitting, doctor and parking.
The elegant hotel spa is one of the largest, most luxurious at the Dead Sea and the perfect place for complete balance, harmony and stress relief. The glass walls of the spa allow you to take in the spectacular landscape while enjoying the heated Dead Sea water pool.
The spa also features two sulphur pools, Jacuzzi, wet and dry saunas and best of all: up to 60 types of unique treatments and therapists, and a variety of pleasurable massages to intoxicate the senses: body treatments, oil baths, body peeling, facials, shiatsu, hot rock massages, reflexology, mud packs and more…
Your children will be happy to discover the Freckles Club with a variety of fascinating activities, recent movies, surprising games and art workshops supervised by certified counselors.
Hours of entertainment and recreation awaits you with the hotel’s entertainment team, top guest artists, couples’ games, unique workshops, quizzes, pool activities, dance parties and more.
Outdoor lovers will enjoy the close proximity to some of the country and world’s most beautiful trails: the Sodom salt mountain in the southern Judean desert; the famous Flour Cave, the Arubotaim Cave, and Ein Gedi nature reserve with its cascading waterfalls, icy pools, entangled vegetation and wild animals.