Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
The Laleh Hotel has an excellent location within central Tehran, and is within walking distance of the Carpet Museum and Laleh Park. Many of the city’s other attractions are only a short drive away. The Laleh Hotel opened in 1971, and has a glittering marble lobby with enormous chandeliers. Until the Islamic revolution the property was managed by Inter-Continental Hotels. While service remains good, there has been little investment in infrastructure over the past 30 years.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The hotel’s rooms, which are old fashioned and dated in appearance, are all air-conditioned and equipped with ensuite bathroom, satellite television, mini-fridge, and wireless inter-net.
The Laleh Hotel has three restaurants, including the excellent Namakdoon which serves Persian cuisine, a coffee shop, currency exchange facilities, several shops, a gym, and an out-door swimming-pool (men only). Credit Cards are not accepted.