Ideally located in the hotel's main lobby, the City Lounge is a wonderful spot to unwind at any time of the day or night. Enjoy gourmet coffee, delicious snacks, decadent afternoon tea and sublime cocktails. In the evenings sit back, relax and swoon as our highly-acclaimed pianist tickles the ivory with old favourites on the grand piano.
The Siam City Bakery Café is well stocked with an irresistible array of freshly made cakes, pastries and chocolates. It's also a quick and easy place to grab a sandwich, pizza, salad, smoothie, coffee or soda. Available for both eat in or take away. Patrons can dine inside the cozy café with an assortment of newspapers and magazines to peruse, or soak up the sun outside in the hotel's Garden Pavilion. All goodies are prepared daily by our resident pastry chef extraordinaire, Sébastien Gyre.
Lin-Fa Chinese Restaurant:
Renovated little over a year ago, Lin-Fa is unquestionably Bangkok's home of chic, modern Cantonese dining. Authentic Chinese cuisine is served amidst an unparalleled collection of antiques from around the Middle Kingdom. A must-try is the restaurant's signature and legendary Peking duck, sliced to perfection and served with traditional, paper-thin rice flour pancakes and plum dipping sauce. Popular also is the hotel's weekend all-you-can-eat dim sum, a real treat for foodies. A meeting room and numerous individual dining rooms are available for more private dining. There is even a Tea Bar in the foyer, where guests may sample and purchase an assortment of Chinese teas, such as green, oolong and chrysanthemum. Open daily 11:30 am - 2:30 pm & 6:00 - 10:30 pm
The Kamolthip Ballroom can accommodate up to 800 people for a sit-down dinner and 1,000 people for a cocktail reception. Ten other function rooms can accommodate from 20-260 people. Our lovely outdoor Garden Pavilion is also available for meetings, informal gatherings and even a sumptuous banquet.
Our professional catering team can organise a cocktail soirée, buffet lunch/dinner, Chinese banquet, themed breakfast; coffee break; lunch spread; gala dinner and more. In addition, technically advanced, sound, lighting and conference equipment is available, with in-house expert's on-hand for set-up and running.
• Wireless, floor standing and table microphones
• Flipcharts, whiteboards
• LCD, slide and overhead projectors
• VCD players, video players, television monitors
• CD, cassette and video recorders/players
• Mobile partitions and display panels
• Portable staging and dance floor
• Photocopying and secretarial services
• Registration desk and support
• Computer and Internet connection available on request
• Simultaneous translation system available on request
• Dedicated event coordinator assigned to your function
• Theme parties indoor or outdoor
• Traditional Thai massages during breaks
• Private group check-in
• Secretarial services and assistance
• Access to the hotel's Business Centre