Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Pearl of the Pacific Beach Resort Boracay
Pearl of the Pacific Beach Resort Boracay Philippines
Station 01, Boracay Island 5608, Philippines
Is located at Bo. Balabag, Boracay Island, on the highly sought after beach area called boat station 1. Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort has a wide tropical garden blend with one of the most spacious beach area's on the island. A private modern day resort and spa inspired for a convenient and relaxing weekend getaway with family and friends.Situated in Station 1, expect fine white sands, scenic view of lush forest, easy access to local bars, restaurants and shops Boracay has to offer.
| Seat Holidays Travel and Tours Tel./Fax No.:
(+63) 35 419 9428
Smart: +63 0998-9820305/ 0928- 6071840 | Globe:(+63)-916-3315665/-916-7059155 |
Email Us: email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the Philippines
Over 60 well appointed guest rooms and suites equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, mini bar, coffee and tea making facility, cable television, hot and cold shower, local and international direct dialing telephone service. all rooms have verandahs overlooking the beach, the pool, the tropical garden and the hills. 9 Beach front suite, 1 pool side suite, 16 deluxe poolside view and 35 deluxe hillside view.
MAHARLIKA EXECUTIVE SUITES, Maharlika and Presidential Suites offer you an excess of style and comfort. Relax in the luxury of marble tiled bathrooms and temperature controlled airconditioning. Watch a sunrise from the balcony's breathtaking beachfront view while enjoying breakfast.
DELUXE ROOM, Our spacious Standard and Deluxe rooms will more than meet one's expectations. Designed to fit the needs of various types of tourists, they are compliments to Boracay's authentic tropical atmosphere.
Restaurant - Enjoy exotic and international cuisine at the beach-front Princesa Rita Restaurant. Watch the sunset while sipping your drink at the Principe Alberto Bar next door.
Whatever your fancy, be it daydreaming by the blue water, relaxing massage on the beach, scuba-diving or snorkeling in the coral rich waters, a walk in the lush tropical forest, gliding on a sailboat amidst the beautiful sunset, or a round of golf, the Pearl of the Pacific staff will gladly show the way.
The Pearl Room is our multi-purpose function hall overlooking a magnificent view of the sea. Perfect for company seminars and conferences, it comfortably accommodates 75 people. And, for a bit of company fun, it even doubles as a Karaoke Bar. Management has created something that soothes the spirit - A CHAPEL designed by architect Fransisco Manosa and dedicated to Mary mother and queen of all nations will soon be discovered in the middle of the resort's tropical forest.
map & Video: