Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Shangri la Hotel Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, You wake up snug in downy soft beddings, with world famous skyscrapers, the Petronas Twin Towers, in sight, as Malaysia’s vibrant capital city bids you a fine morning. You feel relaxed and tranquil in the luxurious guestroom at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. After some quick shopping, you crave the perfect melange of the aromatic spices of Malaysian cuisine. The hotel entices your return with an array of dishes at the Lemon Garden Cafe’s international buffet. You step into the restaurant and experience true Malaysian cuisine prepared by master chefs.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the Malaysia
The Hotel’s 662 guestrooms and custom-designed suites are appointed with modern amenities to offer only the very best in comfort, each with an inviting ambience, contemporary décor and commanding view of the city.
Horizon Club Rooms and Suites, located on the top floors of this luxury hotel in Kuala Lumpur, offer an enhanced level of service, comfort, and convenience for busy travellers, including late check-out, complimentary wireless broadband Internet access and a personal concierge.
A great deal of care and meticulous attention has gone into each of the hotel's 101 luxuriously-appointed suites, which are designed with modern amenities to offer only the very best in comfort, making the Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur as the hotel in the city to have the most number of suites. All suites include a separate sitting area, in-room fax/copy/printer equipment, large-screen televisions, DVD entertainment and stereo sound systems, and marble bathrooms with designer bath amenities.
Restaurants Savour the delicacies and gastronomic delights of Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur restaurants when in Kuala Lumpur. Whether you dine at the stylish and worldly Restaurant Lafite, sample market-fresh sashimi at Zipangu or make your way through the international buffets at the Lemon Garden Cafe, your choice of dish will be prepared by some of Southeast Asia’s finest chefs, and served by a staff known for their grace and warmth.
Lounges & Bars Enjoy the end of a busy day at the Pub or our popular Lobby Lounge, or get a fresh start on a new day with a refreshing beverage at the Poolside Terrace.
The hotel’s Fitness Centre is under refurbishment until 14 December 2010 and is temporarily relocated to Level 1. During the refurbishment period, Spa facilities include whirlpool, steam, sauna and aerobic classes will not be available. Facilities & Hours
6am - 10pm
10am - 12midnight
Outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool
6am – 10pm
Outdoor tennis court
6am – 10pm
10am – 10pm
View Shangri - la Hotel Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Map