Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Mago Estate Hotel Soufriere St. Lucia
Soufriere, St. Lucia
Built into the face of a rock amidst a small forest, 300 feet above the quaint town of Soufriere is a beautiful resort, called Mago Estate Resort. As soon as you step onto the balcony, dine in the cliff-side "Jungle" Restaurant, meet friends in the 'Jungle' Bar, lounge by the pool, or relax in the Jungle Spa - you will see exactly why you traveled so far....the most spectacular view of Petit Piton, Soufriere and the Caribbean Sea of any resort in St. Lucia. "Mago" is the local St. Lucian word for "Mango" and the hotel sits among the Mango trees at the edge of the rain forest above the town of Soufriere. Many guests have also noted that "Mago" translates to "Magic" in Spanish and provides a 'magical' location to enjoy nature, relaxation and a great view of the Pitons and the Caribbean from every room in this unique and intimate hotel.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
There are 17 rooms at the hotel, each offering all the essentials to ensure a comfortable stay.
On-site dining options include a restaurant, which is an ideal spot to enjoy a meal. A range of breakfast options are available in the hotel's dining room.