Ladera Resort Soufriere St. Lucia
Po Box 225, Soufriere, St. Lucia
Ladera was once part of Rabot Estate, one of Soufrière's oldest and most famous cocoa plantations. In 1982 it was transformed into the unique resort it is today. Taking full advantage of its natural surroundings, Ladera offers a unique design in guest accommodations. The 32 suites all have an "open wall" – the west side of each unit is left open to expose the breathtaking view, and the orientation of the buildings maintains complete privacy. As one of the top St. Lucia resorts, the suites are constructed of tropical hardwoods, stone and tile, furnished with locally crafted wood furniture, fixtures and accessories. All units are decorated with local artwork and feature magnificent views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Prepare to be embraced by the lush colors and wild calls of our "naturally" exotic surroundings.
Guests in all of the 32 suites enjoy:
- An open wall in each suite, which transports you directly into the midst of our surrounding hillside paradise, while offering complete privacy and safety.
- A private plunge heated or non-heated pool, some with cascading waterfalls, which beckons you to enjoy a refreshing dip with your morning coffee or a relaxing break at any time of the day or night.
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Cozy robes
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe
- Ladera's Necessaire Kit - equipped with binoculars, eye masks, slippers and a star chart for night sky viewing enjoyment.
The perfect open air suite, set high up in the rainforest with spacious sitting area and bedroom, complete with awe inspiring views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
- Queen sized bed
- En-suite shower
- Plunge pool - non heated / no swing
- Accommodates two (2) persons
- Stocked mini bar with water and soft drinks
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Continental breakfast included.
Set superbly on the ground level, Heritage Suites feature large open air living room with a separate dining area, complemented by World Heritage Piton and Caribbean Sea views. On the second level, an open air master bedroom beckons the same breathtaking views complete with en-suite open shower.
Dasheene At Ladera
Guests and visitors flock to Dasheene to enjoy the spectacular views and award-winning cuisine. Best known for eclectic and innovative menu items, Dasheene is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a Sunday Brunch offering.
Dasheene sets itself apart by focusing on sustainable cooking sourced from locally harvested ingredients. Executive Chef, Nigel Mitchel's kitchen, is dedicated to serving up fresh native ingredients from island farmers and neighboring plantations that grow their produce primarily for the resort.
The Wine Cellar
at Dasheene Restaurant is ideal for a private dining experience. Lovers who are looking for the opportunity to propose, can enjoy a special exclusivity to celebrate the occasion. Honeymooners can surprise each other with a very romantic dinner during their stay.
Simply relax and allow your private server for the evening to pair your meal with delicious wines for an unforgettable experience.
In addition to the escape guaranteed by the serenity of your suite and the privacy afforded by your own personal plunge pool, Ladera invites you to relax and take advantage of the following complimentary services:
- Lounging at Ladera's main pool and deck area overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea, with cocktails and snack service available poolside.
- Soaking and relaxing in the restorative sulphur mineral baths near the spa.
- Exercising in the Fitness Room where guests have use of a range of equipment including a treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and free weights.
- Complimentary beach shuttle service to Sugar Beach.
- Browsing the library, located at the Bar at Dasheene, where a large selection of reading material plus a variety of board games are available for guest use.
- Relaxing with an in-room movie using a portable DVD player from reception.
- During your stay, Ladera strives to keep you unplugged from the rest of the world and tuned into the sights and sounds of our tropical location. However, for guests who require it, we are pleased to offer the following:
- WiFi in every suite.
- Guest computer room in the lobby.
- Private telephone room in the lobby.
- We also provide nightly turn down service.