Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Hummingbird Beach Resort Soufriere St. Lucia
P.O. Box 280, Soufriere, St. Lucia
The island of St. Lucia is one of the most exclusive destinations in the Caribbean. With exotic lush terrain and unique world renowned resorts, it's no wonder why it is the preferred spot for many of the world's rich and famous. The Hummingbird Beach Resort offers an affordable St. Lucia beachfront resort for those that want to visit our wonderful paradise at a price that they can afford. The island of Saint Lucia is a nature lover's paradise with great natural scenery. Given its small area, 43km (27 miles) by 23km (14 miles) in natural beauty, St. Lucia seems like an island plucked from the South Pacific and set down in the Caribbean. St Lucia has a great variety of plant and animal life. Orchids and exotic plants grow wild in the rainforest and roadsides are covered with many tropical flowers. Colorfully-plumed tropical birds abound, including endangered species like the indigenous St Lucia parrot as well as hummingbirds and the St. Lucia Oriole.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The colorful and tropical rooms at the Hummingbird Beach Resort are furnished with cable TV and a private patio. Each has a refrigerator and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
The Hummingbird restaurant is renowned Island wide for its superb cuisine, and has won several awards for excellence for its magical blend of French creole cuisine. Our guests, locals, and even guests from other resorts make the trip to The Hummingbird to sample the delights made only the freshest of produce, fresh fish smothered with an abundance of herbs from the garden and grilled to perfection and served with tantalizing sauces. We serve spicy creole dishes unique to the Hummingbird Resort, homemade bread and not to mention the dessert! Not only is the cuisine excellent at the Hummingbird but the ambience is next to none. Apart from the picture post card view of the pitons and the ocean framed by tall elegant palm trees swaying gently with the sea breeze, the restaurant itself is built by the water front out of local hard woods and hand carved stones, the interior is a delight, brightly colored local batiks adorn the walls and everywhere you turn a dramatic wood carving of intricate design staring back at you. The flickering of candlelight set the scene for a perfect romantic setting.