Xandari Resort and Spa Alajuela Costa Rica
1485 Central Valley Rd, Alajuela 4050, Costa Rica
Xandari Resort & Spa is a tropical paradise of 24 individually designed villas nestled on a 40 acre plantation overlooking the Central Valley of Costa Rica, and only 20 minutes from the San Jose International Airport. At an elevation of 3900 feet (1200 meters), Xandari enjoys a near–perfect temperature of around 70 degrees Fahrenheit all year. Villas. Each spacious villa, surrounded by gardens, has a large view terrace for enjoying the sunset and lights of the valley at night, plus a walled–in terrace for privacy and solitude.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Xandari Resort & Spa’s 24 spacious villas are each individually designed and unique.
All villas feature private garden terraces and panoramic views of the Central Valley of Costa Rica.
Our original 17 villas and 2 lap swimming pools are on the East Hill, with easy access to the
Main Building which houses Reception, Dining, a Full Bar, Arts and Crafts Shop, plus TV/DVD Room.
7 villas are located on the West Hill, close to Xandari’s full-service Spa Village
and our new Sunset Pool and Jacuzzi. A trail walk through botanic gardens leads
to the Main Building... or an electric cart is available on-call.
There are 4 main Villa categories: Prima, Prima Plus, Ultra, Ultra Plus,
plus our special new Star Villa. Since each villa is individually designed, your villa will be unique.
These interior photos show examples of each category of villa...
Dining. Our indoor/outdoor restaurant features a healthy continental and Costa Rican menu. Many of the fruits and vegetables are from our own organic greenhouse, orchard and gardens. Dine in intimate and elegant simplicity while enjoying a panoramic view of the Central Valley.
Swimming. Swim in one or two 60ft. long lap pools, or our 125ft. long sunset pool overlooking the Central Valley. Sunbathe on the pool terraces.