Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
De La Opera Hotel Colombia
Calle 10 # 5 - 72
Bogota's La Candelaria district, formerly called the Cathedral district, it's Bogota's historic center, a network of cobblestone streets where buildings from the Colonial and Republican eras can be found housing the most representative political, academic and religious institutions in Colombia. It is the historical and cultural heart of Bogota. A place that will delight lovers of architecture and connoisseurs of world history. Attracted by the magic and tranquility of this unique environment in Latin America, in the last 15 years dozens of restaurants, craftsmen, antiques and jewelry shops have been created in the area. Many of the houses have recovered their former splendor. In the evenings young people and tourists crowd the streets turning this area into one of the most animated of the city.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The Hotel de la Opera has 42 rooms decorated with fine Italian-made furniture, central heating, Wi-Fi, cable TV, minibars, safe deposit boxes and all the comforts of the best luxury boutique hotel tradition of Bogota. Thanks to the varied architecture that spans three centuries of urban history, the suites of the Hotel de la Opera satisfy the most sophisticated travelers' tastes. In the historic buildings just in front of The San Carlos Palace, 27 rooms, vibrant with color - bold yellows on the walls, graced with giant wood armoires and arched entrances, are spread around the courtyards of the Colonial and Republican era and 15 other rooms in Deco style are located in the top floor of the adjacent building of the late 1940's, the highest point in the neighborhood of La Candelaria. Decorated with custom-designed furniture they offer stunning views of the Plaza de Bolivar the domes of the Cathedral and the mountain of Monserrate.
Our restaurants "La Scala" and "El Mirador" offer a very exclusive selection of Mediterranean, international and Colombian dishes. You can enjoy a romantic evening with live music and a magnificent panoramic view over the rooftops and bell towers of the colonial buildings. The Bar "El Automatico" - named after a famous Bogota' coffee shop - offers a variety of appetizers, wines and an excellent light food menu. 24 Hour Service.
Opera Catering wants to advise any aspect of your event in which you are the host while we guarantee the satisfaction of your guests.We offer a flexible catering and a plenty of variety, it can be adaptable to any space or place of the city or its surroundings; we certificate the planning from the minor detail like the election of the menu, until the decoration of the event.