The Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu Hotel Canada
181, rue Richelieu
The entire team of Faimont Le Manoir Richelieu, alongside our Canine Ambassador Jordy, welcomes our guests to experience unique gastronomy, spectacular views and the abundance of activities available in the picturesque region of Charlevoix. Located only an hour and fifteen minute drive from Quebec City, nestled between mountains, forest and the scenic village of La Malbaie, our property, offering 405 rooms and 4 restaurants is the ideal retreat whether you are in need of a peaceful getaway or an active expedition. Our team’s mission is to make you feel at home and we will ensure everything runs smoothly from your arrival to your departure.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Experience the magnificent views that surround the Fairmont le Manoir Richelieu during your next vacation to the beautiful region of Charlevoix. Come and enjoy one of our 405 luxuriously-appointed guest rooms and suites fully equipped with all the essential amenities that will create a memorable experience in our five-star luxury resort. Looking for the perfect family adventure? Our deluxe accommodations and our suites offer the necessary space to enjoy those special moments together and discover the outdoor activities available right outside our doors. Visit us for a couples’ retreat in one of our deluxe Jacuzzi rooms, offering the stunning view of the St-Lawrence River. Relax, unwind and leave all your worries behind while enjoying the services offered by Amerispa or a delicious gastronomic dinner in one of our picturesque restaurants.
The Charlevoix region has long been known for its rich products and fine gastronomy. Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu's five restaurants provide visitors with unique Quebec dining experiences in several mouthwatering forms. Le Charlevoix, with its innovative cuisine, showcases a high-quality local menu; Le Saint-Laurent offers the same type of gastronomy but in a more casual atmosphere, and Le Bellerive, featuring a varied 'à la carte' menu or a buffet overflowing with flavour.
Also, in the summer season, two others possibilities are offered; the Golf Course Clubhouse holds Le Point Cardinal restaurant, a wonderful place to eat breakfast and catch the first light of the day. After a magnificent dinner, treat yourself in the Lobby Bar - La Brise which specializes in single malts, ports and martinis is ideal to experience Charlevoix's nightlife.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is the leading conference venue in the Charlevoix region of Quebec. Featuring everything from a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 1000 delegates to finely appointed rooms suitable for smaller gatherings, the hotel is designed for every kind of meeting. The facilities are complemented by superb business amenities and world-class service, making Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu the ideal choice for the discerning conference planner.
Bell staff is located at the Main Entrance of the hotel and is available until 11:00 p.m.
The Concierge is located in the Lobby and is available seven days a week during high season.
Gift Shops are located on the ground level. Vergers Pedneault boutique is located on the Lobby level.
- Indoor valet parking: $25 CAD including taxes per night, in and out privileges.
- Indoor valet parking: Free for non-hotel guests eating at one of our restaurants. A special stamped coupon will be given by the doorman.
- Outdoor self-parking : Free