Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec Canada
44, Côte du Palais, Quebec, QC, G1R 4H8, Canada
Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in a distinctive and recently renovated decor.. With its unique style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units totally renovated in 2014 with upscale contemporary furniture and decor, eight (8) meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, the trendy atmosphere and inventive menu of Chez Boulay-bistro boréal, free high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge. an indoor parking with valet service as well as the SPA du Manoir offering expert body and esthetic care in one of its eight treatment rooms. Business travelers will also be delighted at Hotel Manoir Victoria, since it has flexible meeting and banquet rooms as well as a most interesting corporate program and offers attractive meeting packages. Our Québec City hotel is located within walking distance of the Québec City Convention Centre and only a 5-minute drive from Expo Cité.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The Hotel Manoir Victoria offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units totally renovated in 2014 with upscale contemporary furniture and decor, the trendy atmosphere and inventive nordic-inspired menu of "Chez Boulay-bistro boréal”, eight (8) meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people,, free high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge, an indoor parking with valet service as well as the ''Spa du Manoir'', offering expert body and esthetic care in one of its eight treatment rooms.
- • Hairdryer
- • Iron and ironing board
- • Individual digital thermostat
- • Flat screen HD television
- • Free wi-fi Internet access. Internet lounge also available in lobby
- • Alarm clock with iPhone and iPod charger/player
- • In room safe
- • Direct access telephone
- • Coffee maker
- • Minibar ($)
- • In-room HD pay movies
Chez Boulay-bistro boréal is located at 1110 Saint-Jean st., in what used to be the resto bistro Saint-James, and is an integral service of Hotel Manoir Victoria. This new bistro has opened its doors in May 2012 and enable the well-renowned chef Jean-Luc Boulay and his new accomplice, Arnaud Marchand, to offer to a large public a nordic-inspired cuisine that features regional products and that is adapted to the different seasons. More specifically, it is a healthy and tasty cuisine where sous-vide cooking and cocotte-style presentation are in the spotlight. As a reminder, Mr. Arnaud Marchand was one of the 2 finalists in the 2010 season of Les Chefs tv serie during which Chef Jean Luc Boulay, acting as a judge, was able to see and appreciate his potential.