Manoir Saint-Sauveur Hotel Quebec Canada
246, chemin du Lac Millette
Saint-Sauveur (Québec) Canada
Manoir Saint-Sauveur has a wide range of activities to help you shake off the winter blues. Seize your stay to discover the village’s many attractions, then drop by our hotel to enjoy our cozy rooms, arouse your taste buds and unwind at our Spa… you’ll feel thoroughly restored! Less than 45 minutes from Montréal, the Manoir is all about enjoying the simple pleasures of spring.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
With 250 rooms, suites and condos, the Manoir Saint-Sauveur is not only the largest hotel in the Laurentians; it’s also one of the most luxurious! Divided into five pavilions on a human scale, the rooms are designed as living spaces that are at once majestic and intimate, stylish and comfortable. Come in, take off your coat, and make yourself at home!
Recognized as one of the great fine dining destinations in Quebec, the Manoir Saint-Sauveur has two gourmet restaurants, each with a distinct atmosphere: L'Ambiance, with its gourmet cuisine, grand décor and noble menu and Le Boudoir, a comfortable lounge-bar with its own bistro offerings.
La Tablée restaurant
At the crossroads between modernity and tradition, throughout the year, La Tablée is the place where our breakfasts and our famous Sunday brunch is served year around. La Tablée welcomes you everyday with their ''à la carte'' menu. It is also at La Tablée that most of the group meals are served. During the summer, la Tablée is closed for lunch and dinner, except for groups.
The Kids club To the delight of children ages 3 to 14, our facilitators welcome you with plenty of ideas to have fun and move. Their professional animation services offer an exciting program of sports, challenging group games, crafts and various workshops ! Schedule: Saturday from 10am tp 7pm and Sunday from 9am to 5pm Schedule subject to change without notice.
Outdoor pool Take advantage of the nice weather to laze around the pool, in an atmosphere of rest and relaxation. Children will be happy to discover the brand new paddling pool and the play module. New restaurant, terrace, lounge, private area, outdoor massotherapy service are some of the new elements of this brand new terrace.
Fitness room Just because we’re at a hotel doesn’t mean we can relinquish our good habits. This fitness room, with its weight machines and state-of-the-art cardio fitness equipment, will help you to stay on track.