Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls Canada
3950 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON, L2E 7M8, Canada
Great Wolf Lodge adventure begins in our massive, 84-degree indoor water park. Splash the day away in over 100,000 square feet of water-packed excitement, including jaw-dropping slides for thrill seekers or zero-depth entry areas for little ones. Outside the water park, the fun continues. Get an ice cream-themed manicure in Scooops Kid Spa before gathering your family in our Grand Lobby for nightly Story Time, the perfect ending to a Great Wolf day. The 406 all-suite guestrooms include microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffeemakers. Separate sitting areas offer cable television with premium channels and complimentary wireless Internet access. All guestrooms feature log cabin-themed decor with antique accents.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The 406 all-suite guestrooms include microwave ovens, refrigerators and coffeemakers. Separate sitting areas offer cable television with premium channels and complimentary wireless Internet access. All guestrooms feature log cabin-themed decor with antique accents.
The hotel focuses on its log cabin, rustic ambiance with themed restaurants, shops and decor. Antler Shanty Grub offers a 2,200-square-foot gourmet buffet with a special section just for children. The Bear Claw Cafe serves up specialty coffees, pastries, homemade soups, salads and goodies such as Laura Secord chocolates and ice creams. Rustic campsite ambiance greets guests at Camp Critter Bar & Grill. Selections include Grandma's Beef Pot Roast, comfort foods and a full-service bar. The resort offers several areas for meetings and events with complimentary wireless Internet access. A 600-square- foot fitness room is on site. Elements, the hotel's Aveda concept salon and spa, has feng shui treatment rooms for facials, manicures and pedicures. The spa offers massage services including couples massage. The Cub Club is the hotel's children's activity room where Ambassadors of Fun lead activities and games, and offer tours through the hotel's Grand Living Room. Supervised child care and activities are available. The prize of the hotel is its 103,000-square-foot indoor water park with 13 waterslides in the 90 foot high facility, the perfect place for children and teen-agers. A seasonal outdoor pool is available as well as an adult's only year-round spa tub. A game room with more than 100 video games is on site.