Four Seasons Hotel and Resort Whistler Canada
4591 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Monumental in scale, Whistler dazzles with its vast acreage, summit glaciers and a towering vertical rise. It also charms, with a lively European-esque village and alpine meadows. Year round, Whistler is an inexhaustible source of adventure, shopping and unforgettable memories. Grand in scale, intimate by nature, luxury Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler epitomizes the mountain spirit. Inside, find 273 luxury lodge guest rooms, hotel suites and townhouses with open-sky spaciousness and European-styled refinement. An expansive timber, glass and stone lobby harmonizes your transition between the great outdoors and the cosy wood hotel interiors of your private space in Whistler.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Grand in scale, intimate by nature, luxury Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler epitomizes the mountain spirit. Inside, find 273 luxury lodge guest rooms, hotel suites and townhouses with open-sky spaciousness and European-styled refinement. An expansive timber, glass and stone lobby harmonizes your transition between the great outdoors and the cosy wood hotel interiors of your private space in Whistler.
The lodge-inspired lobby at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler features timber-beam peaked ceilings, overstuffed sofas, and easy chairs. The lobby's fireplace is highlighted by its floor-to-ceiling stone hearth. Named for the number of feet that Blackcomb Mountain towers above Whistler Village, Fifty Two 80 Bistro offers regionally inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel's Sidecut restaurant is a cozy steakhouse with spectacular mountain views. The resort includes a health club with an exercise center, complimentary instructor-led fitness classes, heated outdoor pool, and spa tubs. The Spa includes 14 therapy rooms, eucalyptus steam rooms, and a Vichy shower room. Treatments include massages, facials, and body treatments using natural products. Kidding Around, the hotel's childcare program, hosts dinners, classes, and movie nights for children. Upon check-in, children are offered bathrobes and slippers and a stuffed Whistler bear. Complimentary s'mores are provided on select evenings near the courtyard's fire pit. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is provided throughout the property (surcharge). A ski shuttle to Whistler Mountain is available during ski season. This hotel also offers valet parking (surcharge) and a complimentary shuttle to the main village.