Hotel Le Soleil Vancouver Canada
567 Hornby Street, Vancouver B.C. Canada V6C 2E8
An intimate repose in the heart of Vancouver's business and shopping districts, Executive Hotel LeSoleil is known for its all suite luxury boutique experience and exceptional service. A four-diamond property (AAA) since it opened its doors in 1999, the Executive Hotel Le Soleil has been recognized as one of the top 25 luxury hotels in Canada. Executive Hotel Le Soleil has been consistently awarded the Travelers' Choice Award by Trip Advisor. Designed to reflect stylish sophistication and the warmth of old world elegance, the inspiration for the design came from luminary hotels; the Savoy in London and Le Crillon in Paris. Le Soleil features 106 beautifully appointed suites with separate bedroom and seating areas. Locally owned and operated, the Hotel Le Soleil's guest service team is dedicated to ensuring each guest experiences the best of Vancouver; offering a level of hospitality that looks after a guest's every need, with the goal to ensure a lasting relationship.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Style, elegance, romance and sensuality are the key French ingredients that are found in Hotel Le Soleil's 119 suites. Each is appointed with separate bedroom and seating areas. Accented in rich gold and crimson, fabrics and furniture were selected from local and European artisans. Beds are adorned with silk brocade coverlets, down pillows and down duvets that compliment the Biedermeier-style furnishings. The Italian marble bathrooms feature Aveda body care products.
Guest Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping services with turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Available
- 2-line speakerphone with private voicemail
- Clock radio with docking station
- Spacious work desk
- Bedside cordless phone
- In room safe
- Two 42" HDTV televisions with movies on demand
- Aveda bath & body products
- Luxurious bathrobe & slippers
- Keurig coffeemaker
- Fully stocked private bar
- In room dining
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry services
- Complimentary newspaper
The Copper Chimney Restaurant & Bar is one of Vancouver's premier restaurant and lounge experiences offering contemporary Indian inspired west coast cuisine within a stunning room that combines rich vibrant colours, exotic millwork, Murano glass chandeliers and floor to ceiling painted murals. Located in the Hotel Le Soleil, in the heart of Vancouver's entertainment and financial districts, the executive chef and his talented team will prepare dishes combining the freshest of seasonal ingredients with exotic spices, delivering memorable tastes of some of India's finest flavours. The open-styled kitchen with its copper chimney and oven takes centre stage, complimented by high vaulted ceilings, spiral staircase and balcony dining. Private dining tables, an exquisite cocktail bar and live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, create a lively night scene in the heart of Vancouver.
The Copper Chimney Bar Set within the warm vibe of the dining room and surrounded by rich vibrant colours, a spiral staircase and Murano Chandeliers suspended from high vaulted ceilings, the Copper Chimney Bar serves up handcrafted expertly mixed cocktails and a deliciousÂ list of local and international wines daily. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays Live Music creates a lively night scene in the heart of Vancouver.
Groups & Business Travel Executive Hotel Le Soleil's 119 boutique rooms are located in the centre of downtown Vancouver's business district and walking distance to the Vancouver Convention Centre and Cruise Ship Terminal. Whether you have a social event, board meeting or sales training our versatile space is attractively priced and your group will be attended to by our outstanding team of hospitality professionals.
Hop on the saddle of one of our Cruiser Bikes and discover Vancouver's waterfront. Complete with helmets & bike locks. Contact our concierge for rental rates & reservations.
Located on the second floor, Hotel Le Soleil offers a private Cardio Studio for all your cardio workouts. Complimentary for our hotel guests.
Health Club Access
Located in the health club annex next to the Executive Hotel Le Soleil is a 2,787 square meter (30,000 square foot) fitness and aquatic facility dedicated to your well-being. Full of natural light and open spaces with state-of-the-art equipment, excellent group classes and certified personal trainers, you will be guaranteed a full workout experience.
- 6 lane, 25-metre ozone-purified swimming pool
- Steam room and ozone-purified whirlpool
- 2 exercise studios with wood-sprung floors
- 3 fully equipped weight rooms
- Women only fitness and weights area
- Cardio room with 30+ pieces of equipment
- Indoor cycling studio
- Sanctuary room
- Fully equipped locker rooms
- Towel service
- Tote basket service
- Pro Shop
- Filtered water fountains
- Courtesy phones
- Sports Corner TV Lounge