Colony Club Hotel St-James Barbados
Porters St James, Barbados
A timeless retreat restored from a former Colonial Club, Colony Club is a unique resort on the platinum west coast of Barbados. Featuring 96 guest rooms and suites each with its own patio or balcony, our family-friendly resort is also an ideal Barbados destination for couples, reunions and retreats. While the legendary history of our hotel has been carefully preserved through architecture, décor and landscape, you'll enjoy every modern convenience: Take a dip in one of the four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools, indulge with a pampering service at our beauty salon, take a stroll through our lush gardens or try your hand at a variety of complimentary water sports. With our hotel shops and two on-site restaurants and bars, you'll never have to leave the hotel-though it's just two minutes to Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Colony Club's 96 rooms and suites provide luxury accommodation in one of the most idyllic locations in Barbados. With a private balcony or patio and spacious marble bathrooms, our sophisticated and charming rooms and suites are a relaxing place to take in the essence of the Caribbean on your holiday to Barbados. While we offer six different types of accommodation - each with individual features described below - all of our rooms include access to on-site recreational activities and these convenient amenities:
- All non-smoking rooms
- Private balcony or patio
- Spacious marble bathrooms with bath and shower
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Clock radio
- Flat Screen TV with cable television
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Check-in at 3:00 p.m. and check-out at 12:00 noon
Experience some of the best dining in Barbados, all just steps from your room at the Colony Club. Our on-site beachfront and open-air dining choices as well as our Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme offer a variety of venues and cuisine types from which to choose. Enjoy a romantic, private dinner for two right on the beach, or attend one of the exciting themed-cuisine nights such as Lobster and Jazz or Bajan Fish Grill at The Sunset Deck. Our intimate cocktail lounge and poolside Sunset Bar provide two chic spots to enjoy evening drinks, and you can experience a quintessential Barbados meal at The Laguna Restaurant, our signature space where seafood and continental fare are dished up daily. For something more refined, visit Daphne's Restaurant at our sister property, Tamarind, where you can enjoy Italian fine dining with ideal ocean views.
The Laguna Restaurant
Dine on seafood and continental fare in this covered and open-air restaurant, which features tropical garden views that extend to the lagoon pool, the ocean and beyond. This non-smoking restaurant serves a breakfast buffet daily, at which shorts and sport clothing is acceptable but swimwear cover-ups and footwear is required.
The Sunset Bar & Deck
This swim-up and poolside bar serves tropical cocktails and light fare. Enjoy all-day outdoor dining at our signature restaurant, which specializes in seafood and continental cuisine. Weekly theme nights provide fun for the whole family; visit the seaside grill and international buffet on Tuesdays, the Bajan fish grill on Wednesdays and enjoy Lobster and Jazz on Thursdays.
Colony Club is committed to your health and wellness. Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment or hair-styling service at our resort's on-site salon and get in shape for the Barbados beaches at our fully equipped fitness centre. Work out with a range of free weights as well as treadmills and bicycles or take one of our group exercise classes such as yoga, pilates and water aerobics. Afterward, indulge with a relaxing facial, massage or salon service.Waves Beauty Spa and Hair Salon
- Spa Menu
- Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sundays open by appointment only (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Open 24 hours daily, accessible with room key
- Yoga: Tuesday 6:00 p.m., Thursday 9:30 a.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m.
- Pilates: Sunday 9:30 a.m., Tuesday 9:00 a.m.
- Water aerobics: Tuesday and Friday 8:45 a.m.
- Fitness trainer: available upon request