Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Atlantis Royal Towers Island Nassau Bahamas
Paradise Island, Bahamas
The iconic Royal Towers are the heartbeat of Atlantis and centrally located to all of the resorts premier attractions. Included in your stay is complimentary access to The Dig & Ruins Lagoon, Aquaventure Waterpark, 11 pools and the Royal Casino. Our most centrally located tower offering easy access to the exciting Atlantis Casino, thrilling Aquaventure waterpark, and relaxing Mandara Spa.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Ensconced in stunningly original architecture and Bahamian décor, Royal Towers Guest Rooms are a study in vacation elegance and luxury. Each Guest Room features either a king-size or two queen-size beds and variety of amenities such as French balconies with terrace, harbour or water views, sitting areas and full service-bars—plus easy access to the resort’s full service spa, a beautiful private white sand beach, gourmet restaurants, a sprawling waterscape of pools, waterslides, and the Caribbean's largest casino. French balcony. King bed or two Queen beds. Sitting area. Combined shower/bathtub. Armoire with flat-screen HDTV. 24-hour room service. Service bar. Digital Safe. Cable/satellite TV. Internet access (surcharge). Direct dial telephone with voicemail. Non-smoking rooms (based on availability).
Only one mythical resort can bring you dining beyond sumptuous. Atlantis features 21 restaurants and 19 bars and lounges offering everything from fine dining to quick-and-easy favorites. Savor a mixture of Southwestern cuisine with a Bahamian twist at renowned Chef Bobby Flay’s award-winning Mesa Grill, grab a quick bite pool side, indulge in endless buffets or enjoy family style meals - Atlantis' dining is sure to satisfy your appetite. Dining reservations are required for all fine dining and à la carte options.
You’re searching for the ideal location for your next conference, meeting or incentive trip … and you’ve arrived. Atlantis Paradise Island is everything you desire; it’s the luxury and sophistication of a breathtaking Resort and Casino. It’s access to state of the art facilities and guest services beyond your imagination. It’s the ideal destination for your next convention, reunion or even your wedding and reception. No matter which type of group you’re putting together – business or pleasure – no other destination can offer you and yours more. Enjoy superb hospitality, breathtaking views and flexible group packages designed especially for you and your event.