Aruba Marriott Resort Stellaris Casino Palm Aruba
L.G. Smith Boulevard # 101 Palm Beach, Aruba
Indulge yourself at the H2Oasis Adult Exclusive Pool at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino for the ultimate Aruba vacation. Enjoy luxury Aruba accommodations featuring resort and adult pools, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. The guest rooms at this Aruba Beach Resort are the most spacious on the island, each offering Marriott's Revive bedding, contemporary bathrooms, 37-inch LCD flat-panel TVs and large, private balconies. This Palm Beach Aruba hotel offers premium amenities, including some of the finest restaurants in Aruba. Enjoy yourself at Ruth's Chris Steak House, the Balinese-style Mandara Spa and the 24-hour Stellaris Casino. Experience the fresh and playful Marriott Aruba Beach Resort: Aruba's Playground for all generations.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
- Tradewinds Club, a luxury Aruba hotel within a hotel, top floor premium Aruba accomodations
- Relax in spacious, 500-square-foot Aruba hotel rooms, featuring a safe, mini-fridge, and more
- Take in the scenic views of this Aruba resort with a large, 100-square-foot private balcony
- Take advantage of Internet access, available in guest rooms and the hotel lobby at the Aruba hotel
- 37-inch LCD flat-panel TVs and plug and play technology access found in every guest room
- Featuring crisp and clean ultra luxurious linens and Marriott's signature Revive beds and bedding
Ruth's Chris Steak House:
Legendary Steak House, serving the finest U.S. Prime steaks, fresh seafood and classic desserts with Caribbean charm and elegance. Open for dinner Dress code: Casual.
Breathtaking ocean views, casual family restaurant. La Vista offers a la carte and Seafood dinner buffet nightly. The buffet is the largest seafood buffet on the island and consists of a live ceviche bar, raw bar, live seafood grill, and much more. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual.
Listed as one of Trip Advisor's Top 10 Must Dine At Restaurants in Aruba, offering guests mouthwatering seafood at its finest, while toes are free to wiggle in the sand for a genuinely unique Aruba dining experience.
Ketsu Sushi Bar:
Aruba Marriott Resort's own Sushi bar, offering innovative fresh sushi and sashimi. Located in the Resort's Lobby next to the 24hr Lobby Cafe. Open for dinner Dress code: Casual.
Waves Beach Bar & Grill:
This Aruba resort's beachside bar and grill, serves light fare, snacks and beverages poolside. Open for lunch Dress code: Casual
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Yoga mats
Fitness classes: Complimentary
Fitness services: Bi-level fitness
Balinese style interior design, it is the largest professional spa on the island. 6,500 square foot spa include VIP couple treatment rooms with extra large Jacuzzi baths or Vichy Shower, 8 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, steam room.