El Casco Art Hotel Argentina
AVDA. BUSTILLO Bariloche
Located in one of the most beautiful spots in Patagonia, on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi EL CASCO ART HOTEL blends with an awesome landscape; together with its stylish architecture and comfort, EL CASCO offers its guests a unique and memorable experience. The modern version of EL CASCO was conceived as an Art Hotel, with a magnificent collection of more than 500 paintings and sculptures of Argentine Art.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
6 Rooms: Large studio of 600 sqft (482 sqft 118 sqft covered and uncovered), with large windows and private terrace overlooking Lake Nahuel Huapi and the hotel gardens. It features king or twin beds, individual bath and walk-in showe, air conditioning, plasma TV, DVD, stereo and desk. Total of 6 Nahuel Balcony Studios and located on the Lobby level (4) and first floor (2).
1 Room Large studio of 600 sqft (482 sqft 118 sqft covered and uncovered), with large windows and private terrace overlooking Lake Nahuel Huapi and the hotel gardens. It features king or twin beds, individual bath and walk-in showe, air conditioning, plasma TV, DVD, stereo and desk. Total of 6 Nahuel Balcony Studios and located on the Lobby level (4) and first floor (2). Suite includes bedroom and living room, 92 sq metres - 990sqf. King size bed, Individual bath and walk-in shower with double bathtub and great jacuzzi for 2, air conditioning, TV plasma in bedroom as well as living room, music equipment, DVD, desk and view of Lake Nah
RESTAURANT & BAR With capacity for up to 70 guests, its menu was designed by Fernando Trocca (Executive Chef) and Ana Lucia Arias (Resident Chef). It offers Gourmet cuisine using fresh produce from the area. Some dishes are based on the recipes of Baroness Ellrichshausen. It has received awards from the Argentine Academy of Gastronomy.
WINE BAR The Wine Bar is decorated with 15 works by Ernesto Bertani. It provides an ideal setting for private social events and dinners.
THE CAVA Has 1700 bottles from the best national wineries; imported champagne labels are also available. Guests can select their wine with the help of our sommelier. COCKTAILS MENU The Cocktail menu is totally original, the result of months of work by our bartender Renato Giovanoni, who created 20 new drinks which make reference to the artists and their particular pictorial styles. The Hotel’s Health Club has a has a heated in-out pool with magnificent views and deck towards the Lake, a modern gym, saunas, 2 salons for special treatments and a hairdresser. The exterior Jacuzzi, located on the terrace, invites guests to relax in the most delightful setting.