Aldebaran Hotel & Spa Argentina
StarsPeninsula San Pedro s/n Km 20.40, Bariloche, Rio Negro, 8400 Argentina
Aldebarán Hotel is located in the fantastic Peninsula of San Pedro, only 23 km away from San Carlos de Bariloche City, in the Argentine Patagonia. It is located in Nahuel Huapi Lake’s bank, in the magical intimacy of the forest, and it offers an imposing view of López and Campanario Hills. The peace that surrounds the Hotel, the meticulous taste in the details, the warmth of its environments, a cuisine that highlights the region’s virtues and the customized service make Aldebarán an incomparable place to enjoy Patagonia. The hotel has 10 distinguished rooms from where is it possible to contemplate the best views of the Lake and the Hills.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Aldebarán Hotel & Spa has 10 spacious and bright rooms. These rooms are distributed in three levels and they are strategically positioned to make the most of the landscape’s majestic view. All rooms have King or Twin size beds, Egyptian cotton duvets, wooden floors, wide bathrooms with hairdryer, luxurious amenities, shower and bathtub.
They have a dimension of 35 m2 and they are located in the medium part of the Hotel. Their independent exits to the exterior decks give us an imposing view of the Hills and the exuberance of the surrounding nature. They have King or Twin size beds with the possibility of adding an extra bed. Besides, they have very wide bathrooms with special amenities, shower and bathtub. Other amenities: stereo system, TV, safe and wireless telephone.
The restaurant offers an incomparable view of the beautiful Nahuel Huapi Lake. Exclusiveness is one of its main features: it has only 20 seats. It is open for breakfast, lunch, tea service and dinner. Food at Sirius recreates the Patagonian life spirit. It is possible to enjoy original dishes made in a clay oven, smoked dishes and the traditional Argentinean grill, in the different rooms of the hotel. To prepare the different options, Sirius uses fire cooking, products based on raw materials from the region and organic food supplies. It has a wine cellar, located in the underground, which contains 150 national and international wine brands. The space makes it possible to carry out social and corporate events in a privileged location, with unconditional attention to detail and a high-quality service.
¡Discover winter and snow in a unique place, enjoying the ski slopes of South America’s most important winter sport center! Being south of the Equator, ski season in Argentina is the opposite of ski season in North America and Europe. Generally, the seasons are as follows: High season: (mid July to end of July) Middle season: (beginning of July to mid July) and (end of July to end of August) Low season: (mid June to early July) and (end of August to early October) Most resorts open in mid-June and close by the middle of October.
Bariloche and the Patagonia offer the possibility of enjoying a variety of activities and excursions during your stay at Aldebarán Hotel. Hotel Staff is available to plan and coordinate with anticipation the activities of your stay.
Traditional activities and excursions to know Bariloche and the Patagonia
• Short Circuit Scenic Tour
• Blest Harbor, Los Cántaros Waterfall and Frias Lake
• Victoria Island and Arrayanes (Myrtle) Forest
• San Martin de los Andes and the Seven lakes Route
• Tronador por Lago Mascardi
• Mount Tronador and Los Alerces Waterfall
• El Bolsón
• Villa La Angostura