Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua Hotel Antigua & Barbuda
2000 Long Bay, Willikies, Antigua and Barbuda
The very first thing that hits you when you arrive at Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua is the brilliant, white curve of beach that elegantly sweeps along 1,600 feet of stunning waterfront. With just under 200 rooms, this is a delightfully casual resort– one of the best in all-inclusive Antigua resorts. That's part of our charm. Our open lobby is filled with hand-carved plantation furniture, open views and a spirit of gracious welcome. With an Antigua beach vacation at this resort, relaxation comes easy and so do the friendships.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Situated amidst 25 acres of cascading greenery and wild tumbles of brightly shaded aromatic blooms-all stretched along the gently curving half moon arc of a magnificent sandy bay, gently caressed by the teal waters of the Caribbean Sea-Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua dazzles with its all-inclusive offerings and its unparalleled natural splendor. All-inclusive accommodations at our Antigua resort comprise a total of 180 rooms. All rooms feature air-conditioning, cable TV, telephone, coffee/ tea machine, private bathrooms with shower and/or tub, hair-dryer and safety deposit boxes. Some Beachfront and Waterfront rooms are wheelchair accessible. Rooms at our all inclusive hotel feature king or queen size bed or two double beds with balcony or patio. Electrical power is 110V.
Tropical Waterfront Room
(WR) This newly refurbished two-storey building, boasts one bedroom waterside rooms furnished with 2 double beds or 1 king bed complete with rattan furnishings and a 32 inch TV. Rooms and bathrooms have been completely renovated. Rooms have showers only. All rooms on the first and second floors feature large private patios / balconies with a spectacular view of Long Bay beach. View: Ocean and Beach Location: Located on the Waterside, 1st & 2nd floors Maximum Pax: 4 persons
Beachfront Room (BR)
These newly refurbished beachfront rooms are furnished with 2 double beds or 1 king bed all complete with rattan furnishing. All rooms are tiled with area rug. All rooms have patios or balconies. View: Ocean and Beach Location: Located on the beach side of the resort, 1st & 2nd floors Maximum Pax: 4 persons.
(GR) Most of these rooms offer 1 queen or 2 double beds but a few have 1 king bed with rattan furnishings. All rooms overlook manicured gardens and a few have partial ocean view. Rooms on the 2nd floor have a communal veranda whilst the 1st floors have private patios. View: Garden and partial ocean view Location: Located on the Garden side of the resort, 1st & 2nd floors Maximum Pax: 4 persons.
(SR) Furnished with rattan furnishing, these rooms feature 1 queen bed or 1 king bed with partial garden view from private or communal patios. Rooms have showers only. View: Partial garden Location: Located off the main walkway, 1st & 2nd floors Maximum Pax: 2 persons
Grand Pineapple Beach provides a variety of Antigua resort dining choices to enjoy during your stay. The day begins at Topaz, our main restaurant, with a buffet featuring omelet and carving stations plus the yummiest banana bread you've ever tasted. And the rest of the day is just as tantalizing, with a variety of Antigua restaurants to choose from, including Italian dining, with a five-course menu or a memorable Caribbean spread with favorite family recipes, enabling you to find flavors to suit even the most discriminating palate. Top it off, quite literally, with The Outhouse - an eccentric spot perched atop a hill overlooking the sea where Miss Mary serves up lip-smacking ribs and endless island humor.
Mere steps away from the sugar-white-sand beach, this eatery boasts gorgeous seascapes to go along with its lavish buffet breakfasts, tantalizing lunches and special, themed buffet or a la carte dinners. Satiate your hunger, as you feast your eyes on the azure ocean. Breakfast: 7:30am - 10:30am Continental: 10:30am - 11:00am Lunch: 12:30pm - 2:30pm Dinner: 6:30pm - 9:30pm *Reservation may be required some evenings or during high occupancy *All bars and restaurants may not be available at all times.
Chef's Pietro Reserve your idyllic table, right next to the beach where, two nights a week, you can indulge in luscious Italian specialties. Dinner: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Dress Code: Men are kindly asked to wear collared shirts with sleeves and long pants. Dress sandals or shoes. *No flip-flops *Reservations required *All bars and restaurants may not be available at all times.
Pineapple Grill Satisfy your longing for authentic Caribbean favorites, four nights of the week, at this entrancing à la carte grill, tucked enticingly in amidst the rich foliage of luxuriant gardens. Dinner: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Disco: 11:00pm - 1:30am (open four nights) Dress Code: Men are kindly asked to wear collared shirts with sleeves and long pants. Dress sandals or shoes. *No flip-flops *Reservations required *All bars and restaurants may not be available at all times
The Outhouse A real original, this rustic establishment sits high atop the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of majestic Long Bay, offering a panoramic view that seems to go on forever. Be sure to bring along a healthy appetite, so that the legendary Miss Mary can whip you up a delicious homemade snack to accompany your frosty soda, icy beer or chilled beverage. Take part in revered tradition when you flex your artistic muscles and create a personalized sign that will immortalize your visit to this truly one-of-a-kind spot. Open from: Noon - 4:30pm *All bars and restaurants may not be available at all times.
Things to Do in the Water
- Claim 1,600 feet of prime white-sand beach and a placid reef-sheltered bay of limpid, turquoise water as your own playground.
- Choose from a whole slew of organized activities in Antigua, such as water aerobics, to get your blood pumping.
- Sunbathe and mellow out at our two freshwater pools.
- Commune with the sea, as you partake in a whole range of non-motorized watersports, including windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking and sailing.
- Serve a few sets on one of 4 hard-surface tennis courts.
- Work out and tone up in our air-conditioned fitness center, featuring weights and cardio machines.
- Make a smash at table tennis.
- Dine well and drink your fill at our three restaurants and three bars.
- Sign up for some amazing excursions at our Tour Desk and explore popular Antigua attractions.
- Hunt for souvenirs and keepsakes at our Gift Shop.