Carlisle Bay Antigua Hotel Antigua & Barbuda
Old Road, St. John's, Carlisle Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
Carlisle Bay is a luxury resort looking out over white sand, palm trees and turquoise water, with a backdrop of emerald green rainforest. Sophisticated and contemporary in style, this modern Caribbean classic on Antigua’s south coast is instilled with genuine West Indian conviviality.
FOR INQUIRIES - QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS - CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED - BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in - Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms - Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Carlisle Bay on Antigua is one of the leading luxury Caribbean resorts, its accommodation designed to allow for both families and couples to holiday in peace. Both kinds of traveller have a dedicated end of the resort, which allows for everyone to enjoy the tranquility of the spectacular beach.
The resort is made up of 82 contemporary suites - all with ocean views Some suites work best for couples; others are for families, with a relaxed contemporary design retained throughout.
The architecture is in the Caribbean vernacular with plantation shutters painted a cool grey against which the palms, lawns and forest appear all the more green. Hammocks hang among the trees.
By day, every room is filled with sunshine from sea-facing, floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto private terraces. Many rooms lead directly onto the beach. Others have lawn and far-reaching ocean views.
The contemporary aesthetic is by interior designer Mary Fox Linton in collaboration with the hotel’s creator Gordon Campbell Gray. The palette includes whites, greys, accent colours in silk cushions and drapes, dark woods and original black-and-white island photography.
All our suites include the following facilities:
- Day bed on every balcony and terrace
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bedside fibre optic reading lights
- Telephone with international direct dial
- Full HD LCD screen TV with satellite channels and docking station
- DVD and CD players
- In-room safe
- Daily fresh fruit
- Complimentary bottled water
- Fully stocked minibar
- Gaggia espresso machine
- Hairdryer and bathrobes
- REN bathroom products
- Turndown service
- 24-hour room service
- Express overnight laundry
- One-hour pressing service
- Dry cleaning
- Yoga mat
Dining at Carlisle Bay is all about choosing the right restaurant to suit your mood, from a relaxed, foot-in-the-sand lunch delivered to your lounger in the Coconut Grove, to a romantic dinner for two at East, which is considered one of the island's finest Asian restaurants. Some of our restaurants appeal to families; others have a more sophisticated feel for honeymooners. Flexibility and variety define all of our bars and restaurants, along with simple, fresh produce which is the foundation on which all our menus are built.
Spa in the Caribbean doesn’t get much better than Blue Spa, our two-floor pavilion with an elegant, meditative atmosphere. We offer indulgent treatments for men and women in a relaxing locale surrounded by the Antiguan rainforest. We also help guests maintain their fitness while staying with us, by making use of our yoga facilities, our tennis courts, gym and numerous watersports.
Carlisle Bay has a variety of resort facilities for all to enjoy without ever disturbing the peace of our Caribbean beach resort. Apart from our award-winning Blue Spa, the tropical Yoga pavillion and our 9 tennis courts, we have:
- Library with computer work stations
- Boutique for essentials and gifts
- Various bars and lounge areas, open-air and covered
- Three restaurants
- Beauty salon
- Gym and personal training
- Cool Kids Club
- Film screening room with daily movies or private on-demand screenings
- Meeting room
- Watersports centre
- Nature trails
- Culture and nature guides
- Luxury cars with English-speaking drivers
- Comprehensive concierge services
- Mountain bikes
- Babysitting and crèche
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- Special events and wedding planning
- Complimentary children’s high tea